Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I am Running Bitoy!

the running corporate slave


What's up, Mmmmbop?!

Welcome to just another blog from just another runner. I am Victor, Tor or Bitoy to people I grew up with and (drumrolls please!) this is my blog! Yep, I am giving blogging a chance. I decided to write just in case I woke up one morning and could not remember my name and all the other essentials. I kid. I kid.

I hail from the land of good food, Pampanga and is currently slaving it off in the corporate world in the country's capital. I have been running for more than a year now and have joined some interesting races that I thought deserves to be heralded about. I might also share some training tips and though I may suggest things that work best for me, I will, by no means, claim to be an expert. So please take everything I say with a grain of salt just like eating balut. 

So, put on your running shoes, grab some Gatorade and let's start chasing pavements!

No comments:

Post a Comment