Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How about Climbing for A Cause?

Not sure how this would be related to running but I remember a friend telling me that he includes hiking in his trainings to strengthen his knees and legs and what-nots. I was going over a fellow blogger's site when I came across this post for a bloggers' event. Called "‘Akyat Pinatubo’ Bloggers’ Climb for a Cause", happening at Mount Pinatubo on the 28th of May 4th of June this year 2011 and organized by LetsGoSago.net, this will bring together a number of bloggers who will climb Mount Pinatubo and a part of the fees collected will be donated to Tahanang Walang Hagdan. 


 

The event has a number of sponsors who uhm sponsored the tokens and some raffle items for the blogger participants. The sponsors are as follows:
I'll register in this one just to finally see Pinatubo up close and to somewhat prepare me in the trail runs I'll be doing in June. 
For more details check out Letsgosago.net. 

2 comments:

  1. bloghopping for the post event pinatubo blogpost (and hoping for some group pics, he he he)
    yodz here!
    your blog makes me want to run too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got pressured by your comment, just posted my pinatubo article. got one group pic there. hehe. run ka na rin! :D

    ReplyDelete