Tuesday, April 10, 2012

World Kidney Day Run 2012




Sorry for the late post. 


I wish I do not get to the point where I am so broke and have to sell one of my kidneys. This kind of things happens and it's no kidding matter and it's a reality of life.


I egged my colleague to sign up with me for this race for 4 reasons. First, it is for charity. Second, it is cheap, 30 RM. Third, the cool kidney-shaped medal. And last, it comes with a Brooks shirt. What else could you ask for?







I consider the race well organized with very minimal hangups maybe started off a few minutes later than started but that's it. Simply put, it served it purpose and everybody had fun.


Kudos to the organizers!




Event: World Kidney Day Run 2012
Location: Detaran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
Date: March 4th 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment