Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank You Tuesday: Fun Runs

It all started with that one fun run. Whether you joined due to peer pressure or to have something to post in Facebook or maybe because, you were in for the real meaning of the sport, you have to thank the numerous fun runs organized in different parts of the country for that. Running has been touted as the leading individual sport in the country today and with fun runs sprouting like mushrooms after the rain, it could be seen that this boom will last a lot longer compared to other fads. I, myself, got hooked with running because of that first fun run - Century Tuna Superbods Run in February of 2011. So in this Tuesday, to the people behind these fun runs--from the reasonably priced to the ostentatiously expensive--my big thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Fun Runs are Awesome, though I have not seen that many around here. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Finally getting around to responding. sorry. Take care man.

    ReplyDelete