Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thank You Tuesday: Team Intensity

Me with Team Intensity (From Left to Right: Kharl, Je, Me, Arman and Nap)


I just finished my fourth ultra run this year at the PAU Fort Magsaysay 60K Ultra Marathon Challenge (details to follow). I have always been a solo runner but this time it felt good to be a part of tight group of runners. I wouldn't have finished the race if not for the kindheartedness of the support crews and the other runners. I thank them big time for that. But the biggest thanks would go to TEAM INTENSITY of Alabang for adopting me in this race. I didn't get to abuse the goodies in their support crew vehicle but for them to look out for me in the race already counts a lot.


So, this Tuesday, I am thanking Team Intensity. Till the next ultra run! 



No comments:

Post a Comment