Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thank You Tuesday: Bonifacio Global City

BGC Logo at the Fort Strip




It was by the end of 2009 when I secured a new job back at The Fort or to be more specific, Bonifacio Global City or BGC. I've gotten a lot heavier with my previous job and have vowed to painstakingly shed those unwanted pounds. I am just lucky that my current office is just a stone throw away or in Pinoy parlance, ilang tumbling lang from Bonifacio High Street which is one of the safest and most accessible routes for The Fort tenants. 


Bonifacio High Street

Runner at BHS


I am pretty sure that most of my running hours were spent in BGC with some spent in McKinley Hill and in Clark, Pampanga. I started running in High Street and coincidentally joined my first race here--a 3k one. My first 5k, 10k, 21k, 3K and my first full marathon in the Philippines were run here. 


So this Tuesday, I am thankful to work and live close to BGC for making my running life a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment