Tuesday, September 27, 2011

3 Runs in Four Weeks

Jogging track in Ilha


I have been in Angola for a month now and in those four weeks, I have only run 3 times. I did not get to run in my first two weeks here. My first run as I mentioned in the previous post was a barefoot run in this place called Ilha. 


takbo.ph singlet




My second run was in the same place when a colleague asked me to run after work. I remember it was so cold (21 degrees is cold for me!) but I soon warmed up after a few loops. 
And the last one was last weekend when two of my colleagues walked with me from the guesthouse to Ilha so we could do some running. Err, it was only me who ran while they rested and chatted the morning away.


Thumbs up for a good run


I am running less and less and I can't wait to get back to KL to get some normalcy back into my running schedule. Don't get me wrong Luanda is a fine place. It's just that with my work and other circumstances prevent me to give more time for running.


In the meantime, doing Indian pushups help me to stay, uhm, trim despite having a hard time doing them. And I signed up for 3 races in Malaysia happening in the next two months. 


Happy Running, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment