Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Morning Run






 




Today, I'm moving out of the hotel and into one of the company's staffhouses which are actually condo units. I haven't run again in KLCC since last Monday and the only running I can afford is on the treadmill which I have only done in a few minutes. Talk about having an attention span of a 3-year-old.


I ran in KLCC at night last Monday so I wasn't able to fully appreciate its beauty. But this time, I was able to admire its awesomeness in broad daylight. I like the abundance of trees along the running trail. The fresh air that envelopes the area. And of course, the Petronas towers hovering over us like giant doting gods. 




I finished a 10km run with a time of 1:03. This is the longest run I had since the Rexona Run in Manila. Afterwards, I pigged out on the hotel's buffet breakfast table and tried to do a few laps in the hotel's pool. I could have done more but I stretched my glute and had to just dip in the water.


Till the next run!









2 comments:

  1. I haven't run at KLCC park in ages. I used to run there every Sunday morning. Nice place to run:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Too bad I already moved out of KL and will be leaving in Damansara.

    ReplyDelete